Freitag, 26. April 2013

Pre-Readathon Post

It's that time of the year again: Dewey's Read-A-Thon is around the corner. And by that I mean tomorrow. It's tomorrow.
I'm really looking forward to it because this time quite a few people I actually know are participating with me. What about you? Are any of you guys reading, too?

I just prepared my pile of books for tomorrow (while watching Project Runway because it was so boring). Pretty sure I will find ALL the excuses not to continue reading Life of Pi.

These are the ones on the Kindle (if you want to know): 1, 2, 3 and A Storm of Swords is the third part in the A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin.


1 Kommentar:

  1. I love Life of Pi! Great stack. I'll come back tomorrow and cheer you on. Happy reading!

    AntwortenLöschen